At the basketball game last Monday, I spilled a little nacho cheese of my shirt. Yes, I'm still trying to figure out how to get food into my mouth. Unfortunately, I was wearing my white Texas shirt instead of my burnt orange one. I guess it doesn't really matter because neon yellow still doesn't go with burnt orange, but it would've hidden it a little bit. Becca has tried everything to get it out - Spray and Wash, Shout Advanced Gel Spray, Clorox Bleach Pen and it is still there. So my questions are:
1) How hard is it to get out a nacho cheese stain? Has anyone had personal experience?
2) If the cheese did that to my shirt, what did it do to my insides?
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Nacho Nacho Man
Posted by Scot at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dude, that stuff is NOT food. You shouldn't put it in your mouth or on your shirt.
I think it's probably the nacho cheese affecting your ability to make good decisions about wearing dark socks with shorts and sneakers.
I would try to soak it in OxyClean for a long time... days, even. You might have to burn the shirt so it doesn't contaminate your house with nachoness.
Post a Comment