- Meteorologist
- National Geographic Photographer
- Gardener
- Freelance Blogger (oh, wait, already do that) - let's say freelance columnist/writer
- Sports Commentator
- Race Car Driver
- Tennis Pro (the guy that gives tennis lessons at a country club)
- Sandwich Shop Owner
- Chef
Monday, February 18, 2008
Wormholes: Living Through the Stretch
These are the equations that I have to solve for my Ph.D. Sometimes I ask: 1) What did I get myself into and 2) Besides me, are there 100 people in the world who care? 50? Do I here 20? I won't go into what they mean (if you really want to know, go here), but sometimes I wonder what I would've been/done in a parallel life in an alternate universe (by the way, my work has nothing to do with wormholes or the title above). I came up with the following vocations:
Posted by Scot at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
If we're putting aside realities like bills, can we also ignore our lack of talent/ability? If so, when I grow up I want to be an arborist (there's something so satisfying about pruning things), run a home for foster kids, surf professionally, be a model (photographs, not runways), work with certifiably crazy people (One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest people, not What About Bob? people) own a bakery where all we would make is brownies and cupcakes, be a Indy Car driver, and compete on The Amazing Race. Oh and be Miss America.
Oh, I LOVE this game!! There are soo many things I would do if I could and had some abilities! Hmm, to name a few: lawyer, shark biologist, lifelong Peace Corp volunteer, librarian (the sexy kind), professional student, worker in the same bakery with Becca making brownies and cupcakes, goat herder in Hawaii, TV travel show host, assistant football coach, and professional skydiver just to name a few. I could probably think of a lot more!
I just want to be on Dancing With The Stars. That's it. And be a Radio Morning Show Host... or a mermaid.
Post a Comment