«
»

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Discussion About Underarms

One thing I hate. Ok, maybe not hate, but something that doesn’t set your day on the right path. This thing is when you go to put deodorant on and it breaks. You realize that you were almost out but could maybe, if the planets align and there’s a full moon, get a day or two more. You realize that you don’t have any in standby except for a small one buried somewhere in your 72-hour kit and were just going to buy some tomorrow. You realize that you have to gather up the largest broken pieces and rub them on your armpits, also giving you hands that definitely will not sweat in a couple of days (jk, I wash my hands).

I don’t know about you, but once I find a deodorant I like, I stick with it. Some say that you should rotate deodorants and shampoos so it will have a better effect (like your body builds immunity to it?). I think that’s why they don’t give out many free samples of some guy products, like deodorant, shaving cream, etc. When it comes to hygiene products, I think most guys have a go to product and are fine with keeping the status quo. I’ve tried spray-on (pain), gel (does something weird to my shirt armpits), and finally settled on “invisible solid” – whatever that means. Deodorant also has to be antiperspirant for me. Otherwise, if I just wanted to smell nice, I would douse myself in perfume like the French in 1700. Ok, I’m now bored of rambling about deodorant.

1 comments:

captainPickle said...

I need to remind myself to comment on your pleasant aroma the next time I see you.