I used to be a band geek. I guess today, I was a band geek again. I think that Becca and I were the only adults at a marching band competition that didn't know anyone who was in any of the bands. This is what I was doing 11 and 13 years ago - directing my HS band as a drum major and playing sousaphone. We went to a marching band competition today and I had a good time and Becca was a good sport. She was "mildly entertained" at some points. A recap is found here. I have to admit that I got goosebumps a few times, especially when a band did a crowd push (all in a line and marching forward and blasting as loud as they can).
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Marching Band.
Posted by Scot at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
At first I thought that was a picture of you back in the day! I was like, man he had long hair?
Post a Comment