«
»

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rocky Mountain National Park

I played around with my camera a little today while we were at Rocky Mountain National Park. I wanted to see if I could get a couple of good panoramic pictures. These were taken with my Canon Rebel XT with a 18-55mm lens (I used 18 because it was the widest I had). Here are the results:

This picture was a stitch of two pictures.

This was a 360ยบ panoramic from a peak at an altitude of about 12,011'. Click on it for the bigger picture. I think I used about 20 pictures for this one. This was before cropping, and you can see where I must've turned and raised my camera a little bit. All of the pictures were shot by hand and I was standing on an uneven boulder.

This is the same picture with cropping to make it even (again, click to see the bigger version).

0 comments: