I decided that I like blogs that have a regular post mixed in with their, well, irregular posts. Since I find myself regularly posting about food, I was thinking of adding one of the following:
- Mmmm Monday
- Tasty Tuesday
- What Scot's Eating Wednesday
- Trying to think of another culinary 'T' word Thursday
- Food Friday
Also, I thought maybe of doing a post called "Scot's Saturday" where I just say what I'm doing that Saturday. Becca might like this because if I had a post like "Today, I did yard work and then watched basketball", I would be embarassed and do more stuff. It kind of reminds me of the novel One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich that I read in high school (the whole book is about a man in a Soviet labor camp and only spans 24 hours). Ok, this idea is now nixed. It would be boring and no one would care. If I did something fun, I would blog about it anyway.
I'm still a little undecided, so let me know what you think. Regularity is kind of nice, but what if I don't want to wait until the appointed day to talk about something? Then it becomes irregular and there goes the idea of a regular post that my loyal readers can look forward to (all 7 of you! jk). Wow, I couldn't foresee the dilemnas and great responsibilities I would face becoming a blogger!
1 comments:
I want you to have a funny story every week, like funny friday or wacky wednesday. Something like that. Look how popular it is! Your scout wearing post got 7 comments!!!
Post a Comment