«
»

Saturday, March 15, 2008

In-N-Out

Today I had my first In-N-Out burger. Where have you been all my life? Oh yeah, in California. I've heard some people swear by them and some people that hate them (to those people, I bite my thumb at you). I wouldn't go as far to say it was the best burger I have ever had, but it is way up there. Actually, I had two. I got a double-double animal style and was still hungry (we ate a smaller lunch at Six Flags and didn't eat dinner until 8) so I got another cheeseburger and wolfed that down to (with a strawberry milkshake to top it off).

On another note related to my last Food Friday, you may have noticed that I had a pastrami dog and then a pastrami sandwich. What can I say? "Pastrami is the most sensual of all the cured meats" (George Castanza). I do like pastrami. It was more of a coincidence that I had it twice in three days, but it is what it is and it was spectacular.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

So what do you think is the best burger joint you've been to? Ben and I were talking about it the other day while dining on P.Terrys burgers. I think my favorite was Rex's... may it rest in peace.

captainPickle said...

Welcome to the fold my brother! The last time I was in California I was there for 4 days and I had In-N-Out every single one of them. :)