Last week, Becca cut my hair (which she usually does about every 6-8 weeks). I decided that I've been too anal for more than a decade about my hair and that I was going cold turkey on hair products. So, I haven't touch gel or paste for over a week. I have to say, it's kind of nice. My hair is soft and so what if some of my hairs stick up or don't behave? We'll see how it goes when it gets a little longer and if I'll look like a big dork (quiet! I know what you are thinking - "your hair won't matter, you are a dork anyway". No comments from the peanut gallery). Now, when I'm going in for a job interview or something, maybe I'll use some paste, but I think the days of gel + wet hair = crunchy hair are over and softer, more natural looking hair has begun. Rinse and repeat.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like this idea. I whole-heartedly sanction your actions. I went cold turkey about 8 years ago now and haven't looked back since. Well, I do lather in sunblock when I go out, just for protection.
Post a Comment