«
»

Friday, May 2, 2008

Panoramics

There's a possibility that we might sell our house in the winter and our yard is one of the best assets. There are many mature trees and the backyard is nice and green and shady during the summer. I've been wanting to create a panoramic picture for a while, so I thought I'd give it a go. Of course, I have a small obsession with the yard looking nice. I'm embarrassed when people come over and the grass hasn't been cut and edged. I guess we all have our quirks (Becca has to make sure the inside of the microwave is clean). So, I waited to take pictures until I had mowed, edged, and trimmed the bushes. Anyway, here is a panoramic view of our backyard. I still have to get better at my technique. I was lazy and didn't use the manual setting, so some of the exposures (lighting) is different. I also just shot by hand, so that's why our house looks like it got bent in half. Anyway, for my first try, I don't think it's too bad.
.

(from 12 photos)
.
I also did the side yard (check out the branch that ends and starts in thin air) and the front (I also put a single photo next to it - I think that this one didn't really need a panoramic view).
.
(from 4 photos)
(from 3 photos above vs. 1 below)

0 comments: