«
»

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cheesy

Last week, my colleague bought some gross pizza at the cafeteria at our research campus. We got on the topic of good (and cheap) pizza and started talking about how great Costco pizza was and how it was so cheap ($1.95 for 1/8 of an 18" pizza or $9.95 for the entire thing). Everyone that had eaten it before loved it and Brent (the colleague) had never been. We planned a trip to Costco this week and today the day finally arrived. We all loaded into my Pilot and headed over to the cheesy goodness that is Costco pizza. It did not dissappoint. Afterwards, we walked around a little bit and had a good time. Brent "the filter guy" did a little filter dance and Elliot entertained us with a little Charlie Brown on a piano. It was a fun lunch. Thanks for bringing a camera to document the outing, Donghyun.


3 comments:

Suzy said...

Mmmm. Their take and bakes are good too, and still $10. There's one with fresh mozzarella and basil and I love it.
Thanks for the help tonight with the VB net. I didn't want you & Scott to do all the work - I owe you guys.

Farrah said...

There ought to be a law against never having pizza at Costco. Good job setting the world back in order by introducing him to Costco pizza.

Tiffany said...

Good ol' Costco. It's sad how excited I get when we go on a busy Saturday. It's always a fun outing.