"Every vision is a joke until the first man accomplishes it; once realized, it becomes commonplace." - Robert Goddard
Completed dissertation sent to advisors. That is all.
Let me be the first to congratulate you. Maybe you're not going to be a professional student after all.
Congrats Scot! Good work. I can't wait to immerse myself into all I ever wanted to know about Inhalation Exposure Pathways for Brominated Flame Retardants.
Big congrats! What a relief it is, I'm sure!! Go out and celebrate.
yay! congratulations! I am so excited for you! Good luck on all your other projects you stud!
Congratulations! That's GREAT news!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Let me be the first to congratulate you. Maybe you're not going to be a professional student after all.
Congrats Scot! Good work. I can't wait to immerse myself into all I ever wanted to know about Inhalation Exposure Pathways for Brominated Flame Retardants.
Big congrats! What a relief it is, I'm sure!! Go out and celebrate.
yay! congratulations! I am so excited for you! Good luck on all your other projects you stud!
Congratulations! That's GREAT news!
Post a Comment