Poll: Which of the following activities was the best part of my Saturday morning?
- Mountain biking ~7 miles with 2 friends
- Drinking too much water, pushing up hills too hard, and puking 3 times
- Taking apart our desktop that wouldn't turn on
- Watching Riley try to fix the computer by sticking a screwdriver on everything
- Going to Fry's (electronics store) - love it!
- Going to Fry's to buy a new power supply for the computer
- Going to Fry's to buy a quieter cooling fan for the computer
- Watching Riley while Becca was at a baby shower (it was fun - she likes Fry's too)
- Negotiating with Riley to get her to each a piece of chicken nugget to get a grape
- Making myself fish sticks and eating it with tartar sauce (love it)
- Using tartar sauce that expired 27 Mar 2007
- Puked 3 more times - just kidding. No effect from the tartar sauce ... yet.
2 comments:
I bet you felt pretty daring using the tartar sauce... I'm sure it was an adrenaline rush, but probably not as fun as hanging with Riley at Fry's.
Yeah, I think I'll go with puking three times, or the tartar sauce, it's pretty much a toss-up between the two!
Post a Comment