«
»

Thursday, August 7, 2008

More deodorant problems

You may remember me complaining about deodorant before. Don't get me wrong, I like deodorant and enjoy people using it. I would just like to inform everyone that even though deodorant helps you stay dry through some pretty hot situations, it will not last in a hot car. I bought two sticks of deoderant (invisible solid) and left them in the car (which reaches about 140 degrees) and when I went to get them out, the bag was full of liquid deodorant. It was like parafin wax. When some got on me, it cooled enough and re-solidified. So, if any of you want two completely empty deodorant containers, I can arrange to get them to you. I was thinking of cutting up the bag and rubbing that on my armpits, but thought that it just wasn't worth the few bucks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... it's so hot climate. Your trip might be so adventerous.